What are Rental Requirements?
- The vehicle may be operated by ONLY the Authorized Driver).
- The renters that sign the contract when cart is assigned are the Authorized Drivers.
- Driver must be 25 years old and show a valid drivers license and auto insurance.
- Driver must have auto insurance and provide the name of Insurance Carrier.
- Driver must stay on paved roads and obey all California Vehicle Laws.
- Driver may not drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol or in violation of the law.
- Driver may not have drugs or alcohol in the vehicle.
- Driver may not allow more passenger than seat belts available to occupy the vehicle.
- Driver will insure that an adult is seated next to a child in a child restraint seat.
- Driver will insure that seat belts and child restraint seat laws are adhered to.
- Renter will acknowledge that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by Unauthorized Drivers.
Can we take pictures?
Don’t forget your camera! There are many opportunities to take pictures at photo spots throughout Avalon..
Are there restrooms available on the route?
There are restrooms available at several points along our route.
What should I wear?
Dress appropriately for the weather. In summer, sunscreen is also a good idea
Are group rentals available?
Yes. Please contact us regarding rental of 6 or more carts (please fill out Group Request Form).
Do I need reservations?
Reservations are recommended, but not required. Walk-ins are welcome. EARLY BIRD On-line reservations (AT 8, 9, AND 10:00 AM) are for 3 hours at 2 hour price. This is sometimes available to walk ups , but not always. On-line reservations insure availability..
How do I contact Customer Service?
Our customer service contact is 310-510-1600 or email@example.com
What is your Refund Policy?
We will refund your payment in full if you contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours prior to your reserved rental time. All cancelations must be made by e-mail. Reservations may not be canceled by phone. Reservations may not be canceled less than 72 hours prior to your reserved tour departure time.
Are on-line reservations on a secure site?
Yes, all on line reservations are handled by WebReserv.com secure system. Once we receive personally identifiable information as part of the reservation process, we take steps to protect its security on our systems. In the event we request or transmit sensitive information, such as credit card information, we use industry standard, secure socket layer ("SSL") encryption
All information supplied to us is strictly for our use in reserving your golf cart. None of you personal information will be shared in any manner with third parties.
Our rentals operate seven days a week, year round.
Rentals do not include meals, beverage, gratuities or souvenirs.