Drive safely and enjoy the island!
- Vehicles may only be operated by authorized driver(s).
- All drivers must be 25 years or older.
- All California State driving rules apply. Regulations are controlled by the LA County Sheriffs. Golf Cart Patrols also circulate through the city.
- All passengers must wear a seatbelt at all times.
- Children under 60lbs or under 6 years must be in a child restraining seat with an adult seated next to them.
- Parking restrictions must be adhered to.
- Golf carts must remain on the paved road at all times. Do not overload carts (maximum of 4 or 6 persons as designated).
- Drivers will be cited for DUI for drugs or alcohol in the cart (opened or closed).
Deposit may be forfeited if any of these rules are violated.